Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  XpT_Monkz : (22 April 2017 - 02:09 AM) Hey all. Thinking about reviving the XpT site for some fun. I should get some time to finish the tourney system I stareted working on back in 2015 so we can run some tournies through XpT site.
@  DoD_Fox : (14 July 2016 - 03:14 PM) wattup XpT clan. Miss you. Hope Mick shows up at some point and revives this place :p
@  XpT_Ronald : (21 August 2015 - 07:45 PM) woooooop woooooooop
@  XpT_MasterOf... : (25 July 2015 - 04:40 PM) Updated the board so guests cant post. Should stop the bot clean up :D
@  XpT_MasterOf... : (16 February 2015 - 11:08 PM) Mick, hit me up on skype sometime.
@  XpT_Monkz : (16 February 2015 - 10:51 AM) Come to Voobly... we need to recruit some good people to join XpT, no need for them to be experts... just good people.
@  Havock : (08 February 2015 - 05:36 AM) 11
@  XpT_MasterOf... : (07 February 2015 - 06:00 PM) 30
@  XpT_MasterOf... : (07 February 2015 - 06:00 PM) 23
@  Havock : (07 February 2015 - 09:35 AM) 29
@  Havock : (31 January 2015 - 10:44 PM) Master when you going to come online?
@  Havock : (31 January 2015 - 09:54 PM) Oo perhaps he will come back :)
@  XpT_MasterOf... : (31 January 2015 - 05:37 PM) Revb was around a little while ago.
@  Havock : (31 January 2015 - 08:30 AM) hahaha Holy shit alright !!!!!!! I have been good missed you guys!! How you all doing, I hope there are more XpT's hiding in here somewhere.. <3
@  XpT_MasterOf... : (31 January 2015 - 05:07 AM) Holy shit... its Havock! How have you been!
@  Havock : (31 January 2015 - 03:36 AM) WOW Cyfer rec's that is awesome <3
@  Havock : (31 January 2015 - 03:33 AM) Ok so quick question who is all online for some gg's in the next few days?? and what are your id's XD
@  Havock : (31 January 2015 - 03:08 AM) Ohh thats sad Rich just when things are going to get interesting XD

Photo

Atlean against Egyptian

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 BFU_KILL

BFU_KILL

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 10:37 AM

When you are playing with an atlean it is so hard to defeat a good eqyptian player. It gets even harder in the later ages.

Priests are so lethal for any myth atlean unit and the lack of any long range unit is such a disadvantage.

The eqyptian catapults whipe out all buidlings one by one.

What is the best strategie in this situation. I mean if all early age rushes failed? Or is it better not to rush at all?

Drogar-Dum(LBG).gif

Edited by BFU_KILL, 17 October 2007 - 10:39 AM.

#2 XpT_Monkz

XpT_Monkz

Old Fella

• Root Admin

• Voobly Nick:

Custom Scenarios 1705 (-4) 1v1 Deathmatch 1673 (+0) TG Deathmatch 1668 (+0) 1v1-TG Lightning 1679 (+14) 1v1 Supremacy 1570 (-13) TG Supremacy 1734 (-6) Overall 2010 (+0)
  • 1,746 posts
  • Interests:moto X, gaming, website constructions

• Game:

• God/Civ:

Posted 17 October 2007 - 12:33 PM

Yes i agree..

I want to master Isis , but i have a different strat to playing isis , i Think anc / ecl is over rated in a sense, it does help out in some situation's but i would prefer Anubis and Roc with extra upgrades to spearman...

Chaotic Tips:

1. Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

2. Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose.

3. With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

#3 XpT_Dark_Danger

XpT_Dark_Danger

Arcade King

• Administrators
  • 4,444 posts
  • Interests:friends and making Fun

• Game:

• God/Civ:

Posted 17 October 2007 - 12:39 PM

murmilos rape hes priests BFU + upgradet cheiro rox to in my opinion but i am not the expert lol

i am just trying atty to lately ^_^

#4 XpT_MasterOfFreedom

XpT_MasterOfFreedom

Master-Of-Freedom

• Administrators

• Voobly Nick:

TG Supremacy 1609 (-1)
  • 818 posts
  • Interests:All things technology and cars.

• Game:

• God/Civ:

Posted 03 January 2008 - 09:02 PM

Yer do good eco fast adv build like 10 myths and murs and choirs (w.e OMG GETT OF ME ABOUT IT ROFL)

send in the 10 myth then send in ur dudes and have the dudes attack what there good at

10 myths for u to get time to get in there

go FM but titan with eggy errrr i found it to never work

just get 10 myths and do do do do do do do again and over over over again just make sure u attack

there forward pos and u take MC and gold starve

its hard to in later ages but still works :p

eggy i can take them down around 30 mins slow be i can do it unless they good isis thats OP

rofl hope it helped some but im not to great with Oranos yet i say again YET!

lol

Thanks Drogar-BigGrin(LBG).gif
some of my stuff my be wrong but it works for me :D (for now)

iceman.png

RTSlogo.jpg xptstream.jpg

XpT is the Phoenix of clans, we rise from the ashes yet again...

#5 Rip_Wahn

Rip_Wahn

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:stuff

• Game:

• God/Civ:

Posted 14 January 2008 - 03:30 AM

For a while not I have been trying to find out a strat against eggy as atty. I watched many expert recs, and they always got owned by eggy. The thing when you rush eggy, it's really hard because they have preist and pharoah that will own the prome mu's rush, and their towers auto upgrade. And turma are good for battles and raiding, but not for finishing off your opponent. So once they get their migdol up, and start to aq allies, gg. So my strat against eggy as atty is...(these do not apply to water maps)

2 food (eco guide) hunting dogs -optional-
1 wood
2 gold (house)
2 wood
Tc -Make sure it's your back tc-
2 food (temple)
advance

This advance is about 5:50 if done correctly. From then on, you must just simply adapt. I would suggets making like 10 turma to raid with while you go heroic. Snatch his forward tc And good luck.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 PridE_PaRaMoRe

PridE_PaRaMoRe

Berry Picking Villager

• Members
  • 6 posts

• Game:

• God/Civ:

Posted 06 February 2008 - 10:02 PM

My opinion is that if you're going 2 tc boom with atty, you should take advantage of the slow eggy to up classical at 6:25, with a similar 5:50 BO, only with an extra vil

I play kronos as main atty god. So when I'm up against eggy, i play based on the map.

On med, always win sea early. If you know how rush 4:40 on med with atty (kronos has deconstruction which immidiatly puts you at an advantage) then do so. After that, take out towers. Then just raid/food starve. Save 1 deconstruction for the migdol. if you loose sea for some odd reason, atty can make great recoveries

Krushing: only do so vs a ra. Set will shift you and fight you with converted animals + priests. isis monuments make destroying the temple pointless. when you krush a ra, do it with 5 vils. if you do a 4:00 6 vil krush, the consequence is that he will have made more houses around towers. (my friend does a 3 vil krush, can u imagine? and it works too)

Isis is the worst eggy god for an atty to play against. Oranos shock wave is only useful really in classical, and can't be used with the monument (not to mention no troops in early game) and the monument makes deconstruction difficult. I suggest that vs isis-->
-->on high hunt maps: go standard 4:30; murm + turma + 3 prom (don't AQ temple) raid!!. valor over 3 oracles + vil. dont forward base. this forces the isis to make priests which cost gold
--> on low hunt maps: go 5:07 adv and food starve. go 2 cntrbrax turma AQ for mass raid; optional: take tc while upping with last vil

so basically raid vs an isis. dedicate 1 murm to explore every part of the base to watch for food (why murm and not turma? because murm kills oblisk). this will definately slow down the fh, and atty have a good recovery so you can still fight vs isis in classical

gl ;)
~PaRaMoRe

#7 ATB_Tyr

ATB_Tyr

Archer

• Members
  • 82 posts

• Game:

• God/Civ:

Posted 28 June 2008 - 08:01 AM

QUOTE(PridE_PaRaMoRe @ Feb 6 2008, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My opinion is that if you're going 2 tc boom with atty, you should take advantage of the slow eggy to up classical at 6:25, with a similar 5:50 BO, only with an extra vil

I play kronos as main atty god. So when I'm up against eggy, i play based on the map.

On med, always win sea early. If you know how rush 4:40 on med with atty (kronos has deconstruction which immidiatly puts you at an advantage) then do so. After that, take out towers. Then just raid/food starve. Save 1 deconstruction for the migdol. if you loose sea for some odd reason, atty can make great recoveries

Krushing: only do so vs a ra. Set will shift you and fight you with converted animals + priests. isis monuments make destroying the temple pointless. when you krush a ra, do it with 5 vils. if you do a 4:00 6 vil krush, the consequence is that he will have made more houses around towers. (my friend does a 3 vil krush, can u imagine? and it works too)

Isis is the worst eggy god for an atty to play against. Oranos shock wave is only useful really in classical, and can't be used with the monument (not to mention no troops in early game) and the monument makes deconstruction difficult. I suggest that vs isis-->
-->on high hunt maps: go standard 4:30; murm + turma + 3 prom (don't AQ temple) raid!!. valor over 3 oracles + vil. dont forward base. this forces the isis to make priests which cost gold
--> on low hunt maps: go 5:07 adv and food starve. go 2 cntrbrax turma AQ for mass raid; optional: take tc while upping with last vil

so basically raid vs an isis. dedicate 1 murm to explore every part of the base to watch for food (why murm and not turma? because murm kills oblisk). this will definately slow down the fh, and atty have a good recovery so you can still fight vs isis in classical

gl ;)
~PaRaMoRe

what's your rate?

#8 mG_JQ

mG_JQ

Archer

• Members
  • 95 posts

• Game:

• God/Civ:

Posted 28 June 2008 - 12:59 PM

atty vs eggie is one of the easyest matchups on low level if u play it right !!
just do a 4:00 bo and spam turma ( + murms or katapelts later depending if he goes for rax ( murm) or for midgol...) at the start u can leave out the mu since they will most likely be killed by early priestmasses....now harras him on food and when he retreats in base do it there but dont loose to many units on towers or so... then he needs to get a second gold so camp there and when he attacks without gp u should win with outspamming ( his eco is always much worse then urs) but if he has a+e ready or 4 sphinx and eclipse run once he used his gp then come back and outspamm him with ur still much better eco!

#9 XpT_Dark_Danger

XpT_Dark_Danger

Arcade King

• Administrators
  • 4,444 posts

• Game:

• God/Civ:

Posted 28 June 2008 - 08:12 PM

QUOTE(ATB_Tyr @ Jun 28 2008, 10:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what's your rate?

hes 1650-1700 i think

#10 ATB_Tyr

ATB_Tyr

Archer

• Members
  • 82 posts

• Game:

• God/Civ:

Posted 07 July 2008 - 05:56 PM

QUOTE(XpT_Dark_Danger @ Jun 28 2008, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hes 1650-1700 i think
Drogar-Scared(LBG).gif

#11 XpT_Dark_Danger

XpT_Dark_Danger

Arcade King

• Administrators
  • 4,444 posts

• Game:

• God/Civ:

Posted 07 July 2008 - 08:44 PM

Tyr dont worry he will teach you to Drogar-BigGrin(LBG).gif

#12 jijzoekt

jijzoekt

Hunter Gatherer

• Members
  • 11 posts

• Game:

• God/Civ:

Posted 28 January 2009 - 10:59 AM

with kronos/oranos just rush them with hero oracles imo
if ur playing gaia either go leto 4:00 witt hunting dogs start if its a high hunt map so you can push them off hunt, go 4:30 or 5:00 1 tc and go lush and forest gold control or do a simple 2 tc boom with lush and forest gold control Drogar-Dum(LBG).gif

edit: whoops sorry for the bump, didnt notice it was an old topic :(

Edited by jijzoekt, 28 January 2009 - 11:00 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users